Q & A
Q: Do I need any kind of degree in order to take your courses?
Absolutely not. At Rett University we believe that knowledge empowers and therefore we want to share the best possible content with anyone who is working with an individual with Rett Syndrome.
Q: How do your online courses work?
- Our online courses are self-paced webinars. You do not need to be in front of your computer at any assigned date or time.
- They include resource PDFs that you can download and print.
- At the end of each course, you are given a certificate of completion.
- Registration includes unlimited access to your online course for one year.
Q: Are Rett University’s courses accredited?
Right now, Rett University does not offer accreditation. However, we hope to offer accreditation in the near future.
Q: How long does it take to complete a course?
Because the courses are self-paced, only you can tell how long the course will truly take, and if you are able to complete it in a particular time frame, considering your other work, home, and life responsibilities. Once you purchase a course you have unlimited access for one year. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Q: What if I want to work on my coursework with my team or another teacher?
We sell packages for groups or school districts needing to register five or more users. Please see our “For Schools Page” for additional information.
Q: Will I be graded?
We do not offer a “grade.” We only offer a certificate of completion.
Q: How can I be sure I am doing everything right? What support will I get?
Online instructors will be available to you from the moment you begin your course. You can communicate via email within our portal.
Q: Is there a textbook for online courses?
All of our materials are only found online. If there is any additional information for an individual course,the material will be made available for download at the beginning of the course.
Q: Do I receive a certification upon completion of my course?
Yes! Upon completion of your online course you will receive a Certificate of Completion for you to print.
Q: I have special needs; do you have accommodations for me?
Please call us, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any accommodations that you require. We will do our best to make sure that you can successfully complete our course.
Q: What types of payment does Rett University accept?
We accept all major credit cards. For information or questions about a P.O. or invoicing, please contact us.
Q: What is included in the course fee?
Prices include unlimited access to the course for one year—including downloadable support materials (vary by course) – and customer service. There are no hidden fees!
Q: What about international orders?
Yes! All courses are available internationally.
Q: When do courses start and end? When are your courses offered?
Our webinars are offered year-round on an ongoing registration basis. You can purchase a course on our website at anytime and once we receive your payment, you can get started!
Q: Do the courses ever sell out?
A course is never “full,” in traditional academic terminology, because almost all of our courses are self-paced distance learning courses. You can be sure that you will always be able to take the courses you want, when you want to take them.
Q: Can I cancel and get a refund?
If you determine that you’d like to take a different course, please contact us and we’d be happy to switch courses or give you a partial refund if you have not completed more than 25% of the course. For cancellation we can refund your course fee minus the activation fee we are charged by Digital Chalk. For more information contact us.
Q: Do Rett University courses qualify for financial aid?
Q: Who is Rett University, and why should I choose you?
We are teachers and education supporters who want to make a difference in the education of students with Rett Syndrome by supporting YOU. We all agree on the following:
- You need meaningful, relevant, professional development that can be applied immediately to your educational setting.
- You will get the most out of courses if you can work when and where you choose. Our courses are flexible and self-paced.
- Our courses won’t break the bank. We respect your pocketbook.
- If you improve your craft, students achieve at higher levels.
In addition, we are a dedicated team that really wants to make a difference and see your students with Rett Syndrome reach their highest educational goals.
Q: What if I have questions about coursework, registration, or anything else?
Our Customer Service Team (email@example.com) is available to help you with:
- Registration Information
- User Login/Password Questions
- Updating Your Customer Records
Our Course Instructors (firstname.lastname@example.org) are available to help you with:
- Course Recommendations
- Course Applicability to Your Position
- Specific questions on a particular course
1881 S. 14th St. #1
Amelia Island, FL 32034
By Phone or Fax:
Office: 904-277-2628 / Fax: 904-212-0587
Or send us an email – We’re happy to help.
Q: In what other ways can I get professional development through you?
- District/School Initiatives: We’ll partner with your district/school to offer specific courses tied to staff development goals/ programs for students with Rett Syndrome. Please contact us ( email@example.com) for more details.
- Workshops/Conferences: Rett U Live! helps instructors offer selected workshops and conferences on their Rett University courses in-person throughout the United States. Click Here for more information.
Q: I want to create a course for Rett University. Where do I send my resume or letter of interest?
Visit our Instructor Page and fill out the application. We are always looking for passionate, knowledgeable people like you!
Q: Can I get a tax deductible letter from you?
Please Contact Us for more information.