Welcome to Rett University – an international e-learning platform specifically designed for parents, educators and therapists of Rett Syndrome students. Experienced professionals share their cutting-edge knowledge on how to support their students with Rett Syndrome and guide them to their highest levels of academic, physical and personal achievement.
Rett University wants to help you to:
- help your student/child learn to read and write
- develop real communication skills
- learn strategies for sensory regulation
- learn where to start when initially diagnosed to build communication and appropriate expectations
- develop effective appropriate IEP goals
Rett University is brought to you by Girl Power 2 Cure in partnership with Susan Norwell, a world-renowned Rett Syndrome education and communication specialist.